Atelier : Solutions mobiles pour les chemins de fer de demain
At the RailTech Europe exhibition taking place on March 6-7 in Utrecht, the Netherlands, several free workshops will be organized, which we will highlight here. In the “All Aboard the Digital Express: Mobile Solutions for Tomorrow’s Railways” workshop hosted by Panasonic TOUGHBOOK, the intersection of railways and mobile technology will be explored.
“In “All Aboard the Digital Express,” we embark on a journey into the future of rail transportation, where mobile solutions are driving transformative change. This is your ticket to imagining the rail industry of tomorrow and how mobile solutions propel us towards a more efficient and connected future,” describes Panasonic in the workshop.
This interactive session will reveal the potential of mobile innovations to improve:
- Construction and maintenance of networks and tracks
- Manufacturing, maintenance and diagnosis of intelligent trains
- Passenger experience on and off trains
« In this workshop, we’ll look at real-world examples and discuss how mobile technology keeps you safe, efficient, optimized – and on time! As we navigate the paths of progress, we’ll also examine the impact of emerging technologies such as private 5G on the future of railways ».
The workshop will be led by Thomas Murman and Thomas Debaene. Thomas Murman is Key Account Manager at Panasonic TOUGHBOOK. He is a seasoned expert with ten years of experience in the technology sector, including four years at Panasonic and previous roles at Siemens and Essent.
Who is this workshop for?
Do you work in one of the following fields? Then this workshop is particularly interesting for you.
- IT professionals in the transportation sector: Information technology professionals working in the transportation sector, particularly those responsible for implementing and managing mobile solutions, will find it of interest understand how mobile devices can optimize various aspects of rail operations.
- Railway Technology Managers: Managers and decision makers responsible for the adoption and implementation of technologies within railway organizations would benefit from understanding the impact of mobile solutions on modernizing infrastructure and rail operations.
- Digital Transformation Leaders: Individuals leading digital transformation initiatives within rail companies will benefit from valuable insights into the strategic integration of mobile devices to improve efficiency, safety and the overall passenger experience .